Now Hiring: Shopkeeper & Studio Assistant
We’re looking for an outgoing, enthusiastic design-lover to join our team as Shopkeeper & Studio Assistant. Based at our beautiful Shop and Studio on Rehoboth Ave., this role will serve as the local face of our growing brand. Candidates should have a keen interest in interior design, be comfortable interacting with and supporting customers, and posses a team-oriented attitude. Depending on availability, this position could be either 3 days per week or 5 days per week.
Required: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, 10am - 4pm
Optional: Monday & Tuesday or Tuesday & Wednesday, 10am - 4pm
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Hourly wages of $18 to $22, depending on experience and responsibilities
- 50% discount (or cost pricing) for Shop assortment and selecting furnishings, rugs, and lighting
- PTO: 5 days of paid leave for personal time and sick days, with an additional 1/2 day accumulated each month
- Merchandising: Maintain a beautiful, elevated experience by styling displays and supporting to our brand standards.
- Customer Service: Greet and support customers in the shop with a friendly, enthusiastic and inclusive spirit.
- Storytelling: Know the assortment, including price points and unique characteristics such as materials, construction or origin.
- Inventory: Catalog, organize and store new inventory as it arrives to ensure Shop keeps a tidy, organized appearance.
- Insights: Deliver key insights including consumer preferences and selling trends to help inform future buys.
- Design Studio Support: Support the design team by receiving and organizing samples, corresponding with vendors, and other design-related tasks as needed.